• Total voters

shukla44

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Without games and for normal pc work almost any system build in the last 7 years is fine. If you want to feel like you got a new machine buy an SSD and you will be set for a lot of time.

Looks good as long as your not wanting to game on that.
It should serve you well, I would take SHvFI's advice and get
yourself a SSD and have fun.
Thank You for the share :)

Yes, i am thinking of upgrading it and first on that list is a SSD. But the price always makes me delay it some more. Plus i already have a laptop for work with 60GB SSD.

shukla44

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
...i also must say: you really need a SSD... ;) :D I also would say 60GB (for your provate machien) is not enough for the system and programms: i'm currenty using on my laptops (with SSD) about 80-90 GB....

Yes, i do need SSD when i actually do upgrade my desktop. For now HDD has served me very well. I don't mind the desktop 20 sec boot time or the slowdowns during read/write.
But 60GB is enough for my work laptop with windows 7 pro sp1 32-bit. Funny thing is that is it's whole storage...1 partition with windows & some programs necessary for work. I still have about 20GB space left. Which i think is perfect as to have that much space left windows to operate at optimum.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.