shukla44

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Added: Decentraleyes for firefox
Removed (Disabled): Kaspersky extension (Except in safe money's browser)

Updated: Additional info spoiler

Reactions: SHvFl

shukla44

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Enabled: Kaspersky Extension
Added: Netcraft (Chrome only)
Replaced: Aomei Backupper Pro => Macrium Reflect
Replaced: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware => Zemana Anti-Malware Portable

Updated: Additional Info spoiler

maanastr

Level 4
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Shuklaji solid confriguration. But I think you dont need to use any registry cleaner, as such a cleaner can able to create instability rather than efficiency. Well Ccleaner has safe registry cleaning ability.Baki sab kuch ekdam badhiya.. lage raho :);)

shukla44

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Good changes. Macrium Reflect is very fast in my opinion and great replace for MalwareBytes.
Thanks. Yes, Macrium is very fast and reliable. Been using it for 2 days & restored single time, fast & effective.
Yes, Malwarebytes started detecting Auslogics & Wise products as PUP/Adware. Had to let it go.

Shuklaji solid confriguration. But I think you dont need to use any registry cleaner, as such a cleaner can able to create instability rather than efficiency. Well Ccleaner has safe registry cleaning ability.Baki sab kuch ekdam badhiya.. lage raho :);)

I know. Ccleaner & kerish doctor already have a reliable registry cleaner & more than enough but wise registry cleaner is also great. Been using it for years, never had any problems. It doesn't remove anything dangerous. Ab aadat si ho gayi hai registy cleaning ki...;):D:p

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
If you like you can install Yandex browser instead of chrome.
It has a good DNS list from open DNS to Adguard.
You can change the dns only with one click also you can have 2 DNS at the same time(one for IPV 4 and one in browser) it's like double protection:notworthy:
I have DNS watch(DNSSEC) for IPV 4 and DNS crypt(CS Switzerland DNSCrypt server) for the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.