Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Nice share my brother. Not a bad find you have there, pretty good specs ;)
I mostly use it for office applications and when i can i also play csgo, which is a pretty old game, so i don't even use what i have.
Had way higher requirements a few years ago and a worse system back then so i am fine for now, until extra money come my way. ;)

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
@RoboMan got a new laptop. Now you. Its making me want to save for one to update my 7 year old Asus laptop that just collects dust anymore.

Very nice rig though. :)
I feel ya me too, I have been trying to get my hands on a Military issue Panasonic laptop, just for the sake of having one, but I want one that's been over there and seen the rough. I have a buddy that has committed his to me once he returns from deployment, so I wait patiently.
I will post SS once I have it. SHvFl see what you started :p

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
I feel ya me too, I have been trying to get my hands on a Military issue Panasonic laptop, just for the sake of having one, but I want one that's been over there and seen the rough. I have a buddy that has committed his to me once he returns from deployment, so I wait patiently.

Thats freaking awesome. :)

SHvFl

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Very nice, I looked into one of those a couple years back. Had wondered how efficient the cooling system was on it, as it looked as it would not get much air flow, ended up getting a ROG that died a year later. :rolleyes:
It's cool enough in a hot country(72C max temperature on cpu without undervolting). System makes a fair amount of noise when at full load so you need headphones so that you don't hear it or you will get crazy i guess. Airflow i assume is decent with 2 fans at the bottom
@RoboMan got a new laptop. Now you. Its making me want to save for one to update my 7 year old Asus laptop that just collects dust anymore.

Very nice rig though. :)
If you don't use it then it means you don't need one. Save your cash. :D

Lol, i will ask commision from all the manufacturers when you guys buy.

Great! Those specs are for sure enough to command your "cat-army". Very good :)
One of them yesterday at this hot weather decided it was a good idea to sleep on the hot laptop :S

Quite interested in your experiences with it.
Keyboard is meh, Screen even though it's ips is not one of the best. Touchpad is pure cancer. System has 0 noise below 52C(room 28C now and it's cpu is at 50C,gpu 45C) but makes a fair amount of noise at full load(72C, simple earplugs make the noise almost 0, closed over the head headphones make it 0).
Cpu power it's a ##### load but for your location based on prices it's probably worth to get the 7700hq. If you don't do serious gaming and you play older games the 1050 is fine. If you want new games and full settings then you have to get a system with a 1050ti or even better the 1060.
System is light and looks pretty good.

All in all i wouldn't recommend getting this laptop as a laptop. If you use it as a desktop like me with external keyboard, screen, mouse then it's a fair purchase at a very good price. Using it as a laptop often will be very annoying at least for my standards.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.