Danger silver0190's PC Security Config

Original forum configuration · expand details
Last updated
Oct 5, 2023
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
Windows 10
OS version and support details
No
On-device encryption
Not applicable
Device sign-in security
    • Automatic sign-in / no sign-in required
Security updates
Check for updates and Notify
Update channels
Allow stable updates only
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Off
Network firewall
Enabled
Router and network details
The password is made up of about ten uppercase characters and numbers.
Real-time protection
Bitdefender Total Security (real-time), Malwarebytes (no-real time)
Device firewall
Other - Internet Security (3rd-party)
Custom security settings
No
Periodic malware scanners
Real-time protection regarding Bitdefender, regarding Malwarebytes scan every week
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Environment for malware testing
I am not participating in any malware testing.
Browsers and extensions
Firefox + Ublock Origin
Secure DNS
No
Desktop VPN
No
Password and passkey manager
No
Maintenance tools
Bitdefender Total Security
File and photo backups
Yes
System recovery
Yes
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Working from home
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
Computer specs
HP Pavilion dv6
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
12 GB RAM
SSD 500GB
(I know, my notebook is old, but I plan to buy it in the next few months)
Notable changes
No
Feedback preference

Detailed suggestions and alternatives welcome

Yes, i did it. I saved important and personal files in external device.
Except Password manager and DNS i did everything. Do you think my security it can be improved?

There are other antispyware/antimalware i can install, like Hitman and RogueKiller. Do you think they are necessary?
The other Anti-Malware arent nessicary. Bitdefender is a solid, consistent solution and will protect you.
 
Yes, i did it. I saved important and personal files in external device.
Except Password manager and DNS i did everything. Do you think my security it can be improved?

There are other antispyware/antimalware i can install, like Hitman and RogueKiller. Do you think they are necessary?
Please edit Your config and reflect the changes, because I still see:

1698559659938.png
 
Yes, i did it. I saved important and personal files in external device.
Except Password manager and DNS i did everything. Do you think my security it can be improved?

There are other antispyware/antimalware i can install, like Hitman and RogueKiller. Do you think they are necessary?
What about Backup system as backup Windows OS just in case.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top