single web page is always redirected on all browsers

LHnTX

Thread author
Mar 25, 2014
At least six months ago this started. I am a realtor. www.har.com is the local property database (MLS) site which has public and private access. What first started happening was that clients would send me links for specific properties that they are interested in (http://www.har.com/9999999 for example) via email. I should be able to click the link and have the property info displayed. The link brings up my default browser (Chrome), but never displays the page. I just get a blank page. My own desktop link to the site does the same thing, so I had to have HAR tech support give me an alternate link to use until I can figure this issue out. Yesterday I tested the correct link, www.har.com and the address brought up a site in Portugeuse. Other computers in my home, and mobile access from my home network via iPhone and IPad, work correctly. This is only happening on my laptop that I use daily for my business.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Unfortunately, we do not offer help for business computers. Companies are making revenue via this computers, so it is the right thing to pay someone for help.

Best regards

LHnTX

Thread author
Mar 25, 2014
I wouldn't exactly call this a "business" computer since I'm self employed, pay for everything myself out of my own pocket, work from home on my own wi-fi network that I pay for myself, have no employees, have no restrictions on hours or usage from anyone, and use my laptop for my personal use just as much as business, but so be it. I go somewhere else for help. I was just hoping for a clue or two.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.