New Update SkyZIP Proxy by nynex.de

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
- so it's offered by nynex - from Germany.

skyZIP™ acceleration and compression Proxy
skyZIP browser extension can reduce satellite data usage by using NYNEX proxy servers to optimize webpages. Data savings are at about 50%

Many web-sites are not optimized – but skyZIP is transcoding images to WebP lossless format, resulting images are 80% smaller.

Content compression – deleteting of unnecessairy information in HTML, Javascript and CSS resources which are not essential combined with gzip compression is resulting in bandwdith savings for the users and operator.

The use of an optimized protocol which is also the basis for HTTP/2.0 is in use between your browser and the Proxy server farm.
Multiplexing multiple request and response streams in parallel over a single TCP connection which is reducing TCP handshake overhead for multible requests, higher throughput by removing TCP slow-start phase – increase of loading speed of webpages on already TCP accelerated environments is about 100% on non TCP accelerated systems up to 1000%

Secure connections (HTTPS) are routed from your browser to the destination by saving one roundtrip per DNS request.
DNS lookups are performed by Proxy Servers, no need for the Browser to wait for responses. – this is also reducing cpu load on the modem.

Harmful webpages are blocked automatically in our Datacenter – will safe bandwidth, increase speed, will keep your computer away from phising web-sites

Satellite footprints are very large, encryption is mostly not provided by satellite operators. By using skyZIP all web browsing traffic will be encrypted by using TLS 1.2 up to NYNEX datacenter even for unencrypted web-sites.

Attention: on Chrome Web Store noted fake SkyZIP proxy offered by .....xyz, don't touch this one!

Very good proxy, never problems here, I have it for a long time, very long, I have confidence on it.

WHOER mention: Proxy: No - and of course IP Address is of SkyZIP ..
Whoer link for you: How to find and check my IP address

IPAddress-Finder.com: No Proxy detected.
IPAddress-Finder.com link: IPAddress-Finder.com

IP-secrets.com link (why not): IP-Secrets - What is my IP?

.. and great bonus:
Advanced Proxy Check whatismyipaddress.com/proxy-check: http://whatismyipaddress.com/proxy-check - with WIMIA test .....
- this one wrote: Proxy server detected. uh oh

Last edited:

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
I had used it in the early days on firefox. Worked very well back then. Since I got a real vpn the free tools are not used as much. Great to see it still works & maybe still developed further. SkyZip is very unique compared to regular proxy. I checked by my ip on Google & it showed 4-5 digit ip numbers, not going to be detected as proxy yet. Thanks Prorootect for reminding about it again. (y)

Reactions: Prorootect

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Browneylad wrote:
"I had used it in the early days on firefox. Worked very well back then. Since I got a real vpn the free tools are not used as much. Great to see it still works & maybe still developed further. SkyZip is very unique compared to regular proxy. I checked by my ip on Google & it showed 4-5 digit ip numbers, not going to be detected as proxy yet. Thanks Prorootect for reminding about it again. (y)

- Thank you browneylad - it's nice for you!

Hmm, what you have in the Options page in mode? I have none for now ..

Reactions: browneylad

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
I have not reinstalled it yet. Just shared what I remember from using it before. I will reinstall it once more in chrome & check it back. Mostly because I try to keep vpn down for forum visits.

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
Installed again, tested yesterday & it has got faster than before! Tested under regular setting ie mode: none & without authentication. Even video streaming is flawless & no lag. Tested with medium setting & did not notice any visible delay or anything. It loads very fast even for blocked pages. Public ip comes as 2a00:e60:7000:100:6::1
Good extension & after all those complains in comment section last year the developers seem to have improved it. I hope it keeps working that way. No data miner or malicious code found yet. In firefox I used to have the option drop down menu but in chrome it just activates/deactivates from the small icon, no drop down setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.