Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Slim Cleaner 1.6

Well SlimCleaner finally released their official version. After some beta release before.

Features

Mainpage

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
RE: Slim Cleaner 1.6

I like the idea, but it needs some more time to develop before it will be a top product. But I think it'll get there eventually :)

eXp

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011

The OTT interface puts me off straight away. Makes it seem like they are gearing the product to people that like fancy interfaces and may not know how well a product actually works.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011

It looks like rogueware but wait they also develop FixCleaner a known rogueware that scans your registry and displays enormous non-existent errors and then ask you to buy it to fix the non-existent errors.

Sorry, I don't trust companies that are known to scam people.

Thanks.:D

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011

They also make SlimDrivers, SlimComputer, and as mentioned FixCleaner.

http://www.slimwareutilities.com/products.php

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

I used SlimCleaner alongside with CCleaner yet that product was great, used it since beta.

D Bone

May 28, 2011

Slimdrivers is a great app. It found and installed 7 updates on my 6 month old W7 x64 machine.

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011
Slim Utilities Products.

I have downloaded Slim Computer, Slim Drivers, and Slim Cleaner which I like the best. I found On another regular software site that is a legit site. But Emsisoft Seems a little overly cautious with these products. Has anyone else tried them and had any problems with them. I have not had any problems with them, just curious. :huh:

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011

Tweak said:

I did not know their was a post on this software, I'm in trouble again. lol.
I like this software, but had Emsisoft pop up over it. I hope it is a good software. :huh:

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Don't worry that website is safe and trusted, I used one of their product and that's slimcleaner.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011

davhag64 said:
Tweak said:

I did not know their was a post on this software, I'm in trouble again. lol.
I like this software, but had Emsisoft pop up over it. I hope it is a good software. :huh:

Emsisoft probably detects other SlimWare Utilities products because they make a rogueware "FixCleaner".
Other SlimWare products are Ok for now but that could change in the future.

I tried SlimDrivers and it really is a nice product.

Thanks.:D

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011

jamescv7 said:
Don't worry that website is safe and trusted, I used one of their product and that's slimcleaner.

Yeah I sometimes just shut Emsisoft down because of it is so touchy.:angel:

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
RE: Slim Utilities Products.

Late reply. They seem legit. Probably the best place to address your issue is on their forum.

D Bone

May 28, 2011
SlimCleaner has replaced CCleaner for me. I don't care for the direction that CCleaner is going, and I love where SlimCleaner is headed. SC has some really nice features, and it lacks a reg hacker, er, reg cleaner, which I also like. It's an American company, give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.