Solved Slow Boot Up - Windows 8.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Last time i Installed my Windows around 6 months before or more, Now a days boot up of Windows 8.1 is similar to that of my Windows 7.
What could be the cause.

There is not Program which run at Startup.
Really I am not able to find what could be the problem.

Last edited:
I

illumination

Last time i Installed my Windows around 6 months before or more, Now a days boot up of Windows 8.1 is similar to that of my Windows 7.
What could be the cause.
need defrag/new programs over time in start up/computer is just getting plain lazy? LOL couldnt resist that last one.. Could be a few things, you would have to be more specific of what has changed in the last 6 months, especially around the time your first noticed it..

Reactions: MrExplorer
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

nvYOkA7.jpg

Upvote 0

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
I had a problem here that can solve on hibernation
The Tune Up 2014 has an option to disable hibernation, which does not allow the hibrica boot.
And there's no way to activate it in these power options.
Hint, open cmd and type:
powercfg.exe / hibernate on
Problem solved, if someone used Tune Up as I once had this problem and is tip #
:)

Edit: OMG :eek:
This function and extraordinary, started in 7 seconds before starting in 40.
Thanks for the tip

Damn Tune Up that I did lose 40 seconds.
Everyday 10x :mad:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.