Slow Chrome and Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

03pawan

Thread author
Feb 8, 2022
Hey,
I feel my windows have become slower and same with Google chrome too.
Recently all of my google account was logged out on its own and the warning by google was due to malware it was unauthorized access it seems.
Even though after removing malwares using MalwareBytes the window is still slow comparatively.
Last time after a solution provided by Nasdaq, it got a lot faster and I would really like to know how and why?
Here I'm attaching FRST.txt and addition.txt as well and please tell me how to prevent further getting malwares in my system.
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    52.7 KB · Views: 23
  • FRST.txt
    43.4 KB · Views: 22

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Your logs are clean of malware.
Let's do some maintenance.

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Comment: Delete/Restore quarantined files.

How to: Delete/Restore quarantined files.

Follow the directives on the page to delete all the files in the quarantine folder.

Restart the computer when done.
<<<>>>

Please post the Fixlog.txt.

If the problem persists Scan the computer with the Farbar program and post fresh logs for my review.

Attachments

• Fixlist.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 21

03pawan

Thread author
Feb 8, 2022
Yeah, thanks for the help. Browser looks pretty good.
Also can you suggest where to start from if I want to read more about malwares and contribute something to this community.

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

BleepingComputer is offering training on this subject.
Not sure if spaces are available at the moment.

You can contact them at:

Good luck.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.