Slowness

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
The site has been rather slow over these past few days. This has ben verified across 10 computers along with my iPhone. So its not just me. Hopefully there is a server issue to be addressed.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Maybe it has always been slow. Good be all the various add ons to the site but like I said. This is across numerous pc's and a Smart phone using Wifi and 3G.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I haven't noticed any slow experiences (on a 1.5/2 Meg connection here).

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You sure about that. Where's Elliotcroft who has been more on than most of us. :p
1 Month, 1 Week, 2 Days, 18 Hours, 4 Minutes, 36 Seconds

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well I don't know, when I was online everyday elliotcroft was there probably busy who knows.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I've used this site daily ever since signing up and I have not experienced any slow down at all thank you very much Mr Dieselman.

And yes I'm on quite alot so I would have noticed slow down by now if there was any.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Start browsing back and forth continuously. Jump around from page to page. It will happen. Its happening right now. I clicked on "mark all forums read" and it took about 7 seconds to respond. Then I clicked on this thread and it took about 5-6 seconds to respond.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
eccOx.png

Might I ask for your ping Dieselman? :s

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
This is across various computers as I previously have mentioned. Now add 5 more to the list. So its not just my home pc. This is also happening on 3G has I have already stated. Just happened again. I edited a thread and click update. Then clicked on Portal and it took about 8 seconds to load.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Can you explain precisely what you are doing? Are you possibly downloading other contents in the background?

How long have you noticed this has been happening for?

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
I type extremely fast. I submit extremely fast. None of you are doing that. I post and reply in seconds. Sometimes they go right in and most of the times there is a huge delay. Like I said its not just on my home laptop. Its across 20 work computers and my iPhone 3G using the 3G.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.