Slowness

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Dieselman said:
I type extremely fast. I submit extremely fast. None of you are doing that. I post and reply in seconds. Sometimes they go right in and most of the times there is a huge delay. Like I said its not just on my home laptop. Its across 20 work computers and my iPhone 3G using the 3G.

Ok......So to see this slowdown we have to type and post very fast? :)

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Tomo172 said:
Dieselman said:
I type extremely fast. I submit extremely fast. None of you are doing that. I post and reply in seconds. Sometimes they go right in and most of the times there is a huge delay. Like I said its not just on my home laptop. Its across 20 work computers and my iPhone 3G using the 3G.

Ok...So to see this slowdown we have to type and post very fast? :)

Ok, I'm trying it. Spam away, buddies!

Edit: Hmm, it did submit a little slow. :p

ghost

Level 1
Jan 16, 2011
No problem here except waiting for Last Pass to automatically log me ,in this case i have to wait 1 second more then usual.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.