SMART

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Always seemed like a nice program, reminds me of an easier way to do what the BlackViper website offers, TWC has some really sweet free apps!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I usually like to tweak the Windows service manually...Back in the "Windows XP" days I was using Auslogics BoostSpeed Service Manage (really nice).but this looks really cool, thank for sharing ,didn't know about this program....definitely must try;D

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
I'll try this software on my old machine first ;)

Who already used this software?Can I get some feedback to please?:D
thx

Edited Spelling (Jack).

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
win7holic said:
I'll try this software on my old machine first ;)

Who already used this software?Can I get some feedback to please?:D
thx

Edited Spelling (Jack).

Used it, not now though, just something I tend to do manually, but I like the program as it makes it nice and simple for those that do not wish to use the "old-fashioned" way. I can't really offer any feedback on it now, it was pretty long ago.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.