Solved sniper elite v2 steam download problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
well im downloading sniper elite v2 gives me an error message which is , an error occured while updating sniper elite v2 ( download corrupt)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
well im downloading sniper elite v2 gives me an error message which is , an error occured while updating sniper elite v2 ( download corrupt)
Where did you download it from?
Did you try and download it again?
Did you try and download it from another source?

Upvote 0

cLcL

Level 1
Verified
Jan 6, 2015
Where did you download it from?
Did you try and download it again?
Did you try and download it from another source?
he downloads from Steam, i believe. :D

well, this thing happened to many people, havent happened with me though, i experienced stuck download, but it went on again after some time.

some possible fixes:
-change the download region
-verify integrity of game cache
-change your internet connection (not practical, but fixed some people's problem), or the very least use proxy/vpn/tunneling :D
-check your harddisk (using S.M.A.R.T test) and ram (too much overclocked, or need more voltage, or simply, failing :) )
-scan for virus/malware.. possibly malware alters the files?

hope you can fix it, good luck.

Upvote 0

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
still says download corrupt why can i just download a game and play it why do i need bloody steam i dnt want it! cant even download the game through steam cos there servers suck ive even tried using OPENVPN and it did the same thing, im not downloading steam ever again

Upvote 0

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Did you try the solutions posted by other members? Any of them helped, or worked?

If not, the thread may be closed. :)

6th Feb: Thread Closed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.