Advice Request snipping & sketch not showing saved to clipboard

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

RemarkableTyrannosaurus

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 31, 2022
When I click Windows + Shift + S to a screenshot and drag whatever part of the screenshot like normal, it doesn't say Copied to clipboard and show a picture of the screenshot in the bottom right corner so I can edit or even save the screenshot. Now I have to type Snip and sketch in my search bar. Is there any way to fix this?

Reactions: plat and show-Zi

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
So the question is you want to use Snip & Sketch without searching? I'm not sure I understood your question correctly.;)
Animation.gif

Double click.

Reactions: plat

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Check the permissions in Snipping & Sketch Settings/Notifications and Actions.
Please change the marked item from the current state, close the app once and restore the setting again.
スクリーンショット 2022-08-02 060122.png

Snipping & Sketch seems to have been fixed in the June update, and there seem to be many reports of small problems.
I want to fix it too!🔧:D

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

RemarkableTyrannosaurus

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 31, 2022
Check the permissions in Snipping & Sketch Settings/Notifications and Actions.
Please change the marked item from the current state, close the app once and restore the setting again.

Snipping & Sketch seems to have been fixed in the June update, and there seem to be many reports of small problems.
I want to fix it too!🔧:D
Oh, thank you it worked. I had all notifications turned off but Snip and sketch turned on

Attachments

• notifcation settings.png
    notifcation settings.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 90

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.