Status
Not open for further replies.

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Soda 3D PDF Reader

Soda 3D PDF Reader is very interesting PDF Reader especially when You browse PDF files in 3D mode. It is looks like a pages in books. Using this software You can open, view and print PDF files, browse catalogues, books, magazines, etc. on Your PC; zoom in and out easily while in 3D view and use customizable viewing options, including Full Screen.

After You registered this software for free You can: create PDF from Word, Excel and 300+ formats.

You can download this free software from here: http://sodapdf.com/free-pdf-reader/download.aspx

PDF files looks very interesting in 3D mode.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
jota13 said:
Soda 3D PDF Reader

Soda 3D PDF Reader is very interesting PDF Reader especially when You browse PDF files in 3D mode. It is looks like a pages in books. Using this software You can open, view and print PDF files, browse catalogues, books, magazines, etc. on Your PC; zoom in and out easily while in 3D view and use customizable viewing options, including Full Screen.

After You registered this software for free You can: create PDF from Word, Excel and 300+ formats.

You can download this free software from here: http://sodapdf.com/free-pdf-reader/download.aspx

PDF files looks very interesting in 3D mode.

For those that can see in 3D it might be interesting feature but not for me for instance; I will still see it in 2D. You can say that I switch from one eye to another. :D

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Okey, You can see PDF files in 2D but You can see it like pages in books. ;)

But is very interesting.

Good joke. :)

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
jota13 said:
Okey, You can see PDF files in 2D but You can see it like pages in books. ;)

But is very interesting.

Good joke. :)

It's not a joke. I spoke from experience; I happen to have this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.