Expired Soft Organizer v 7.10

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/soft-organizer/in=today-100-percent
How to get a license
You must have an account.
Your Registration Code will arrive by email.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Soft Organizer v 7.10

Site of Promotion: Soft Organizer - Uninstallation Software - 100% off for PC
Download:
http://download.bitsdujour.com/bdj/downloads/2018/soft-organizer-setup-r[bitsdujour]-April2018.exe
AM9JFR-UCL5CH-VZRYHL-MGBVMN-SBPXY8-VWY8VJ

Registration Information:

Make sure to input the registration info exactly as it is shown below.
You can install/register the software at any time. Upgrades to future versions of the software will require additional payment.
Installing a new version may overwrite the existing version and invalidate your license key.

Soft Organizer lets you completely detect, uninstall, and remove traces of programs, while checking for new program versions automatically. With Soft Organizer, you’ll not only be able to cleanly remove programs installed prior to Soft Organizer, you’ll be able to install new programs going forward while recording all system changes, to empower complete and total uninstalls.
And in case you have programs that aren’t being tracked, Soft Organizer comes with a powerful search function that finds all traces of any program that you specify. Do you have a graveyard of old applications that you used once, but found to be terrible? Soft Organizer rates your apps so that you can identify and delete unused and low-quality programs!

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I have used Soft Organizer, and Reg Organizer in the past. My experience has been that they are pretty good on the uninstall aspects of those two, but with the Reg Cleaning of Reg Organizer not so good.

To be fair, if you are monitoring an installation with Soft Organizer, or any monitoring installation software if something else starts running during the installation it could cause a problem.

I use Revo Pro which I have a license for, but sometimes if I am monitoring an installation and that software opens up my browser at the end of the installation, which a lot of software's want you to view their notes on their website or whatever, that stuff ends up getting recorded in the installation file, Same with Soft Organizer, and afterwards if I go to uninstall the software it removes a lot of my browser information that I have saved, forcing me to either "Sign back into the synced account that I use, or I could use a backup software to recover the browser and avoid signing in again and all that stuff".

Like I said, I am using Revo Unisntaller Pro now. Soft Organizer, I haven't used it in a while, but if I remember right and someone correct me if I am wrong, it has the OPTION to have a constantly running/Monitoring installation action where it will automatically monitor installations. It may not in this version, but to me that is a recipe for disaster with an auto monitor software running all the time. That's one reason I don't use Ashampoo's Uninstall software. Although to be fair you can disable that feature. Personally I think they should remove that feature altogether in place of the option to create a system restore point before install rather than monitor, there's too much room for error in my opinion.

One feature that does have me curious about Soft Organizer is the "Software Updater notification option of the software". So I will probably install it just for that feature. It's always good to run a program and see what the latest versions of your software are without having to run them one by one to do so. But then again, I would always question the sources of those updates.

Keep in mind, isn't Soft Organizer a Russian company? Just wondering.

My experience in the past with the software has been good until the situations I mentioned earlier.

Just thought I would give my own personal review of the software and you can take it for what it is worth, and my opinions.

Thank you for the information lapepe. Good find! I'll give it a try, but like I said, I already have Revo Uninstaller and it's been a while since I have used this software, but the software update option does sound appealing.

Thanks again!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.