Expired SoftMaker Office Standard 2016 for Windows & Elegant Art Nouveau Fonts for Windows, Linux & Mac

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Free of charge: First-class software in a twin pack!

Pick up a complete Office suite and a premium font collection for free!
SoftMaker gives you an exclusive gift package:

Gift #1: the full version of SoftMaker Office 2016 for Windows
Gift #2: a great collection of beautiful Art Nouveau fonts
Free Office Suite Free Fonts
SoftMaker Office is your complete office package "made in Germany." It offers everything you expect from an Office suite: a powerful word processor, a strong spreadsheet application and a first-class presentation program.

With SoftMaker Office, documents, calculations and presentations are handled just as fast as e-mail correspondence or your appointment and task planning. SoftMaker Office works seamlessly with your Microsoft Office files and lets you become more productive immediately.

SoftMaker Office 2016 for Windows includes:
  • TextMaker 2016, the fast, reliable word processor that reads and writes Microsoft Word files faithfully and comes with great desktop-publishing features
  • PlanMaker 2016, the Excel-compatible spreadsheet that lets you create even the most elaborate worksheets
  • Presentations 2016, the presentation graphics program that reads and writes your PowerPoint files but is easier to use
  • BasicMaker 2016, the VBA-compatible macro language that lets you automate repetitive tasks in TextMaker and PlanMaker
  • Thunderbird "powered by SoftMaker" for your e-mail, tasks and calendars
TextMaker, PlanMaker and Presentations offer modern but familiar user interfaces. If you have worked with Word, Excel or PowerPoint before, you will feel right at home. With SoftMaker Office you can create and edit extensive documents, complex worksheets as well as beautiful presentations faster and more easily than with Microsoft Office.
Here is what we give you for free:
TextMaker_Screenshot_en.png

TextMaker 2016
From normal daily correspondence to scientific essays, from a greeting card to an elaborately designed brochure or newsletter: With TextMaker, you can create attractive documents as fast as lightning, alone or in teamwork with colleagues.
PlanMaker_Screenshot_en.png

PlanMaker 2016
With more than 350 calculation functions, huge worksheets with one million rows and professional functions such as pivot tables, PlanMaker is well-suited for all kinds of calculations – whether it is a simple credit comparison or the overall financial planning for a company.
Presentations_Screenshot_en.png

Presentations 2016
Little work, large effect: Create impressive presentations as fast as lightning with Presentations. Numerous ready-made templates which can be easily modified do the work for you. Lend presentations that certain je ne sais quoi with graphics, sound, videos and animations, and impress your public with captivating discourses.
Thunderbird_Screenshot_en.png

Thunderbird
Thunderbird takes competent care of your E-mails and ensures that you keep your appointments, tasks and contacts under control. SoftMaker has extended the Thunderbird user interface and added functions for fast filing and navigation of large quantities of E-mails.

If you are not on the hunt for a new Office suite, pick up at least the free fonts. They can be used to spruce up any design and are compatible with all Windows and Linux programs.

Conceptualclarity: The SoftMaker Office series is the same as the Ashampoo Office series. The most current available version of the SoftMaker Office Standard program is the 2018 version, not available for free.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
link not working

404 not found ? :unsure:

Thanks for bringing to attention. The problem with the link after Site of Promotion is the link for the office suite and the link for the fonts got combined. The links below the Gift#2 line are working. I am not able to edit the higher up link. I'll have to contact management.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I've used Softmaker Office Standard for a few years now. I'm not a heavy productivity suite user, this suite does the job generally, though the presentation software lacks some of the bells and whistles users might want for a more complex presentation. Generally I use LibreOffice, if I need to work on a document/spreadsheet/ presentation originally made with MS Office sometimes I have format issues with LibreOffice, Softmaker Office usually gets it opened and laid out as originally intended.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Thank you. This is an excellent software and the most compatible with MS Office.
I got a license and I've been using it for two years. The new 2018 version seems to be even better.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.