Expired SoftOrbits Privacy Protector 1.6 - GOTD

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
SoftOrbits Privacy Protector 1.6 - GOTD

main-en.png

Privacy Protector for Windows 10 helps to cope with privacy of the OS. There are numerous services in Windows 10 that collect private user data of all possible kinds
There are about 40 services (some of them work on the background) tracking and collecting personal user data. It is possible delete, disable or block the following tools:
  • Cotrana;
  • Office Telemetry;
  • Media Center;
  • Power Efficiency Diagnostics;
  • Customer Experience Improvement Program;
  • Windows Search
How to :
1)Visit the giveaway page.
2)Download the zip archive using social share/email.
3)Direct download link: http://files3.giveawayoftheday.com/Softorbits/PrivacyProtector16forWindows10-po2d5t.zip

Enjoy
Terms and Conditions:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Does it have any special feature compared to all the free ones available.

Reactions: Rishi

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Does it have any special feature compared to all the free ones available.
I havent tried all of them, and not so much recently but I can see disable automatic driver updates( I know some methods exist but dont seem to be effective) can be a lifesaver especially on Home editions, it gives you some measure of control over windows updates, better than seeing the hardware borked. Only one I know of is Win10Privacy which basically can toggle the updates to manual.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
If anyone don't like GOTD like me can also download the trial of the application from companies page
Windows 10 Privacy Issues Fix free download
and use this serial: PPW1-DCXZY-MHGJF-RBELH to activate
or you can go to this page: Get Free License Key
write your mail and they will send you the activation serial which is same for all users and i posted before.
Thanks for the lovely input. However, the legit source of a giveaway must be given in the original posts so GOTD tag could not be avoided. It seems the company has added another step rather than just giving the serial with the readme.txt as with most giveaways(some do that), but it's between GOTD- softw devs.This is why the comments are valuable.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.