Software review without prefix

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thread titles can only be changed by Moderators and Admins. An Alert notification is not sent, unless the body of the post is edited.

The main reason titles are changed are to correct spelling errors, and to maintain the standard of the Forum Guidelines.

Before:
Shadow Defender - my inobjective review :)

After:
Shadow Defender - A Subjective Review (ichito)

Notice the spelling error?

Last edited:

ichito

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Hmmm.."inobjective" is not the same as "subjective" and such small diference shows in how many ways we can express subtle differences in our emotions. :emoji_expressionless:

Reactions: upnorth

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
None of the thread titles contain emoji faces.

I found the following definitions for un-objective, non-objective and subjective, but 0 results for "inobjective" from the web. Can you provide a meaning to the word?
1561480746030.png 1561481054562.png 1561480805742.png
Screenshot of word meanings from Google definition searches.

ichito

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
OK...for sure you are right...I don't know every English synonims of "subjective" and using word "inobjective" I thought that I can use form like in examples
direct - indirect
active - inactive
"Unobjective" could the best choice...but for sure not "subjective" ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.