Solution to an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom172

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 11, 2011
I've noticed this at some forums such as Norton community, where a user can mark a certain post as the solution to their problem, that way it makes it easier for someone else to find the same solution. You can just jump straight to the post that solved the problem.

Any plugin for this for mybb?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Tomo172 said:
I've noticed this at some forums such as Norton community, where a user can mark a certain post as the solution to their problem, that way it makes it easier for someone else to find the same solution. You can just jump straight to the post that solved the problem.

Any plugin for this for mybb?

I've installed something similar yesterday , right now it's active in the Malware Removal Forum. :) . This plugin is useful in for the troubleshot forums but it wouldn't make sense to enable it in all the forums....
Thank you for the suggestion.

Tom172

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 11, 2011
That's great :)

Yep, no reason to have it in forums where help isn't need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.