Solved (Solved) In need of some help DVD drive not loading coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImtheBest

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
I have been having DVD not coming up on my Windows 8.1 Pro x64 when i put a movie in or any disc that has something on it not showing up. I have installed DVDFAb virtual drive but then uninstalled it to see if that was the problem and that was not it. I also defraged and scanned registry with Tuneup utilities. is there some easy fix to this or something. Also unplugged this drive and plugged in the other drive and disc loaded up fine. So i I'm not sure what is going on. I hate to do a reformat tho did like 4 or 5 of them in the passed mouth or 2 and finally found the right way how to format correctly tho.

If there's some way to tell whats cuaseing it really liked to know

thank u

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I have been having DVD not coming up on my Windows 8.1 Pro x64 when i put a movie in or any disc that has something on it not showing up. I have installed DVDFAb virtual drive but then uninstalled it to see if that was the problem and that was not it. I also defraged and scanned registry with Tuneup utilities. is there some easy fix to this or something. Also unplugged this drive and plugged in the other drive and disc loaded up fine. So i I'm not sure what is going on. I hate to do a reformat tho did like 4 or 5 of them in the passed mouth or 2 and finally found the right way how to format correctly tho.

If there's some way to tell whats cuaseing it really liked to know

thank u
Is the drive not showing at all,or is it just the video not playing?

Upvote 0

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Thanks venustus for that will use that one if it occurs again try that out
any idea what caused it tho being changed or removed
No problem!
I do not know what the inherent cause would've been.
Do you have "windows media player" installed on Win 8.1?;)

Reactions: Infrared
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.