Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
This mobile version seems to be good, but there are some problems with it, and I think the solution for most of them isn't hard.

Problem 1:
TMwRh95.png

• There is nothing to seperate the hyperlinks at the top of the page. It may sound silly, :D but when I am tired or sleepy it is annoying to know if I am pressing on one hyperlink or confused between two. I think the solution is easy for this one, just add a "|" between each hyperlink. Eg: (UCP PMs) --> (UCP | PMs)
  • Also the font size of the hyperlinks on the top bar can be increased for a better experience on touchscreen devices

Problem 2:
KyITFTd.png

1. Again, a similar thing to problem 1, there is nothing to seperate the hyperlinks PM and Quote. :D
  2. There is no option to give Kudos to a user's post. I copied the URL of giving a kudos to a user's post from another theme and pasting it after choosing the mobile theme and the kudos was given without a problem.
  3. You can't know if you have already given a kudos to a user's post or if someone else did.
  4. There is no post number next to each reply
  5. I don't think if this one is important, but it would be nice if there is something that seperates the replies, as it can get annoying at times. For example in Nova theme there is a blue bar that has the time the reply was posted and the post number, which clearly indicates that this is another reply.

Sorry if my explanation was confusing.
Thanks. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Agreed, with all that you said WALT. It needs though to be uninstalled and re-installed again. The colours are off too. It's supposed to be blue, why and grey, not all white. :/

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
McLovin said:
Agreed, with all that you said WALT. It needs though to be uninstalled and re-installed again. The colours are off too. It's supposed to be blue, why and grey, not all white. :/

I agree that it doesn't look good too, but if the other issues get fixed, it will be functional, and I don't care that much about the looks as long something is functional. :D I remember the better looking mobile theme had bugs that are more annoying.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
I agree that it doesn't look good too, but if the other issues get fixed, it will be functional, and I don't care that much about the looks as long something is functional. :D I remember the better looking mobile theme had bugs that are more annoying.

Meaning if they un-installed the plugin and then re-installed it, it will sort most of your problems out. :p

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
So I get from what you are saying that the fix to all of this is uninstalling and reinstalling the theme? And BTW I remember all the issues that are here are present on the better looking theme (except for the seperation thing :D).

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
This is the stock theme from GoMobile, and I agree with you! It can be improved! :D
I'll take a look, and see what can be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.