Advice Request Sophos Home thoughts

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 59295
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 59295

Thread author
While happy with the Avast something keeps making me want to go to Sophos Home and I think of its to do with while going through education all the institutions I want to use Sophos and for that reason, it has to be a solid solution in my mind.

Having been out a while I am wondering what people's views are on it.

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Its lack of quarantine, certain parts of its UI design and (from what I've seen) lacklust zero-day defences stop it being viable for me.

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I never tried Sophos, but after trying several others (Avast, Avira, Comodo, etc) I decided that Bitdefender Free was my main solution. No problems at all

Reactions: Tinytime23
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.