Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughead

Thread author
Verified
Feb 22, 2013
Hi I'm back in favorite Forum :D
After struggel with win 7.
I grabbed an older version from MJR Team (without SP1).
This version works so smooth and fast without any problem.:this-is-sparta:

Thats why i want to make my costum DVD/Cd with Win 7 toolkit based on this Win 7 ultimate x64 version i've installed now.

I need update packs for this..already got all frameworks etc.from Reaper.
as well update packs msu from Reaper, which I already converted into cab.
Its a lot..But still no SP1 in it. Microsoft package, I don't trust it ,I read enough..
the iso is crap (1.9GB) and the 900 mb..very unsure about that.
Maybe there is an update from MJR team (which I mid missed..i searched a lot ) or some other good packages you people could advise me.
I make bundles, for mostly offline installation, as much as possible.

And I never make Microsoft updates again..I had to many propblems with this so called collection...even the important updates..its a pain in the.....:buba:

My pc is not a garbage container..I need to work with it..that's why I start all this crazy actions..and I'm very pleased that something like W7T tools does exist.
How would you solve that..:idea:
B.t.w. 1 pack should be includet too, it's an security update for SP1 ending with KB....111.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'm not quite sure I follow. Are you trying to integrate SP1 updates into ISO without using the SP1 package, or?

Also who are the MJR Team and Reaper, exactly?

Upvote 0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Suppose that you must receive SP1 as its really a roll out update for every Windows 7 machine.

Upvote 0

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Bughead said:

If you are looking for Windows 7 with SP1 ISO, then I would suggest that you avoid any of these custom packages.
If you don't have a install DVD for Windows 7, you can download a legal copy from the below links:
Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO from Digital River with 30 days free trial

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24208.iso > Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x86 English
http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24209.iso > Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 English

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24280.iso > Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 English
http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24281.iso > Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 English

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24394.iso > Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 English
http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24395.iso > Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 English

Upvote 0

Bughead

Thread author
Verified
Feb 22, 2013
Jack said:
Bughead said:

If you are looking for Windows 7 with SP1 ISO, then I would suggest that you avoid any of these custom packages.
If you don't have a install DVD for Windows 7, you can download a legal copy from the below links:
Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO from Digital River with 30 days free trial
http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24395.iso > Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 English

I got this from digi.. too but is it modified or not ..can't see that..?
But basicly I want to integrate SP1 +updates into my installed none SP1 which is on DVD.
Here's why:
These trial offers and others..Win 7 kept me busy all they time, suddenly start orb was gone, and it hangs itself up every few minutes (I've lost to many times marterial because of this)..and much more ##### happens. (WIN XP does never gave me problems I couldn't solve easy)

I want a windows I can work with and not a windows is making me work for microsoft.

Thats why I choose another windows, like win 7 ultimate x64 from MJR team over the I did pay for.
The MJR ultimate 7 x64.. THIS DVD I WANT to change and integrate SP1+updates into install.WIM file and integrate SP1.... and all the updates..
Than I can prepare it for offline install (only few things need to add later via online updates)

I can make this easy with win 7 toolkit.
I PREFER GOOD KNOWN PACKAGES instaead of more iso's!
I mean, without all the old stuff like IE 7 IE 8 and lot of XP packages.etc etc..I want ultimate x64 and not to much off that old garbage.[/color] all for my CD.....
I guess I have to sort it out alone... THX so far

Upvote 0

Bughead

Thread author
Verified
Feb 22, 2013
Earth said:
I'm not quite sure I follow. Are you trying to integrate SP1 updates into ISO without using the SP1 package, or?

Reaper and some other people they work on addons and update packages for Win 7 toolkit..VERY GOOD
I try to integrate SP1 into my now installed Win 7ultimate x64 from MJR, which is on DVD.

I don't have any problem or crashes, with this.
I can open as many programs I want including browsing without performance loss or odd behaves...That's why I want to build SP1 + updates into the install.WIM of this DVD. :crazy::download:

Upvote 0

Binload

Verified
Apr 21, 2013
Earth said:

The user wants to incorporate SP1 updates without resorting to SP1 package or download another ISO with SP1 included.

There is a reason behind this:

The famous ISO by MJR Team is already "activated". It is claimed that it is an OEM version and genuine, but if you look up, there are reports that this is a cracked version of some sort, i.e modifications were made and slipped streamed into the modified ISO.

Also, such version has no other tweaks done, other than having both x86 and x64 on same image.

One would be better off downloading another ISO with SP1 included and modified. There are many slipped stream versions that are still 30 days trial versions, meaning you have to enter your own key.

Upvote 0

Bughead

Thread author
Verified
Feb 22, 2013
Binload said:
Earth said:

The user wants to incorporate SP1 updates without resorting to SP1 package or download another ISO with SP1 included.

There is a reason behind this:

The famous ISO by MJR Team is already "activated". It is claimed that it is an OEM version and genuine, but if you look up, there are reports that this is a cracked version of 1st:::some sort, i.e modifications were made and slipped streamed into the modified ISO.

2nd:::Also, such version has no other tweaks done, other than having both x86 and x64 on same image.

3rd:::One would be better off downloading another ISO with SP1 included and modified. There are many slipped stream versions that are still 30 days trial versions, meaning you have to enter your own key.
Yes ;) But exactly these modification makes the system running sooo smooth. No problem at all...not 1...the activation key is a bonus I did not need ..but ok.
First I thought the microsoft updates would help solve the problems ..but it got worse...I only want modified versions not these microsoft garbage packages...

Digital river iso is not modified version 
than it will give me the same problems I had already..
http://malwaretips.com/blogs/download-windows-7-sp1-iso/
I had it all installed before.
2nd::Or you got others in mind :idea:

3rd:::Some tweaks are done for sure: window opener..hanguptime..boottime..
no windows XPS printer integration by default..
This modified system does not use a lot of processes even if I have 10 and more different programs open and it unloads the same processes very fast! Microsoft can't provide that on scratch, they only like to sell..

B.T.W.In win 7 toolkit 2.2 they check the integrating for this package compatability why can't microsoft do that???. and about .EXE dateien,
all these... is made to give you headache.
that's why I use almost everything as portableapps from USB stick ..no installation on PC.
Modified SP1 packages are fine.. but where to find some good..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.