SpinMaze on Android

Infected operating system
Android Version 5.1, ColorOS Version V3.0.0i, Version A1601EX_11_A41_191226, TouchPal for OPPO version 5.7.7.4
Infected device
OPPO A1601
Infected device issues
''SpinMaze shortcut already exists'' pops up on screen.
Steps taken to remove the infection
I'm up to step 4 (of the directions provided on your Website) & cannot progress any further. I hit ''Force Stop'', but it does nothing now, the first time I hit 'Force Stop'' it said ''Calculating' under the section 'Storage' ('Total', 'Apps', 'Data'), circle going round & round, looked like it was doing something, but nothing happened. (Might have also been doing that under the 'Cache' section, but I'm not sure. Anyway, doesn't do anything now.

NotHappyJan

Thread author
Nov 5, 2022
I have tried to follow the steps listed to fix this issue, but on my phone, the ''TouchPal for OPPO'' will not ''Force Stop'' & I don't have the option to Uninstall.

Have now just watched a Utube Video & downloaded GBoard & made it my default, I could then go into settings & 'Force Stop' the TouchPal keyboard.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.