[split] Password Managers

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
personally.
i didn't use any software or add-on for storing password.
because, my brain can remember well and handle it. :dodgy:

but, it's good for who's have lot account and don't want remember it.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
RE: Avast! EasyPass

These type of software's specially made to save time and to prevent from logging technologies so it saves you from Identity Theft.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

LOL
if you remember on your brain. Will not it is stolen: P
Our brain is smart more than software. then we can remember it ,right? just the password?

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

What I'm talking about is that is protects the user's identity from Logging technologies, Don't you get that?

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

i get it, but.
you said "Logging Technologies"
technologies?
technology can't defeat our brain. their just help, but don't need rely on technology, JUST for remember password? it's funny.
techno made ​​by human.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

Logging Technologies are, Keyloggers and other types of logging, If you're gonna type your password with an active keylogger in your system, You're Identity's gonna be compromised, Is that too hard to understand?

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

boxx.
on windows have feature is On-Screen Keyboard.
please see your windows features.
thanks.

** Is that too hard to understand also, boxx?

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

Don't play the expert with me because I hate that type of behavior, Typing with the On-Screen Keyboard is easily logged by a Screen Logger, You still need to learn much more about Computer Security. :p

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

Screen Logger?
are you paranoid?
if you not doing something about harm on your PC or laptop. it will not more and more confuse to thinking about it boxx.
thanks.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

I've had enough of your erratic behavior before and I won't let you do that again, But Please, I'm not talking about myself but to every user out there, There are a lots of malware that logs the users information out there and the only way to protect the user from those is to either use an AntiLogger software and to use a Secure Password Storage software,

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

what for confused? if you have Internet Security it will make decrease risk about it.
at least you didn't install harm software or go to unknown site with low reputation with your PC or laptop.
please learn for prevention ,boxx and don't clean system after get infected or confused after infected and using a lot software such as; antilogger (zemana anti-logger , online armor free or something like that) for prevent and detect keylogger.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

House_maniac said:
this type of passwords managers tend to be more powerful than others that why people use it :)

and, about your brain? who's want hack your brain?
You can read my post at above.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011

win7holic said:
what for confused? if you have Internet Security it will make decrease risk about it.
at least you didn't install harm software or go to unknown site with low reputation with your PC or laptop.
please learn for prevention ,boxx and don't clean system after get infected or confused after infected and using a lot software such as; antilogger (zemana anti-logger , online armor free or something like that) for prevent and detect keylogger.
i somehow agree with your argument through i dont believe in less reputation or webreputation crap that security suite have,but hey out there, there are people who don't even know how to install a software properly and do a custom installation,their browsers are over loaded with toolbars and crappy adware,so this is good for these kind of people:)

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011

win7holic said:
House_maniac said:
this type of passwords managers tend to be more powerful than others that why people use it :)

and, about your brain? who's want hack your brain?
You can read my post at above.
huh my brain? i don't even use this lol was just trying to prove out my point anyway im out cya

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

I've had it. Please understand my previous post. I'm not talking about myself but to every user out there in general. You're not understanding what I'm saying and I'm getting sick of arguing with you over the same point again and again. What I can recommend you best is go join a Chinese Security Forum as your grammar didn't have any significant improvements.

Don't play as the expert around as it doesn't suits you.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

software made by human using brain. then, if we get viruses it cause by users. to prevent all virus, that's why we use internet security. to prevent and keep system stay clean. dont use any software like antilogger after infected. it's funny.
don't misleading members with scare about keylogger, since didn't do about harmless software. we will never get viruses.
it' all back to your brain. are you can keep your system always clean from virus?

thanks.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

'We will never get viruses"

I think that's mission impossible for the everyone of us because there is always a chance that a user can get infected no matter how careful he is on what he's doing with his PC, You even got yourself infected before so why say such things? Users use AntiLogger software FOR PROTECTION AND NOT AFTER GETTING INFECTED. PASSWORD MANAGERS ARE USED TO PROTECT USERS FROM GETTING THEIR IDENTITIES COMPROMISED. I'm not misleading, You're the one that's misleading because Password managers are very easy and secure to use. I've said enough and it's now your time to understand what I've said.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

FOR PROTECTION AND NOT AFTER GETTING INFECTED
but why you said before about, keylogger will screen logger?
active keylogger in your system
then you said;
Typing with the On-Screen Keyboard is easily logged by a Screen Logger

where's from keylogger?
it from and cause by computer users.
because he's doing something harm what on their system.

boxx, please read more about your post at above.
thanks.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

Please stop finding holes in my statements and mixing them up and understand my previous post. You won't find a hole within them because they are solid and concrete. You're just making an idiot out of yourself with every post you make.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
finding holes?
so, at there have holes for make you down.
about this also:
so it saves you from Identity Theft.

theft? it from viruses, right?
why you NOT well protect your PC or laptop?
where's is your common sense?

c'mon don't use emotion. it will not clear this debate.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.