[split] Password Managers

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
There's no emotions involved in here, Identity Theft are not made by Viruses but malware that logs the user's input. I'm speaking about all types of uses in general and I'm well protected so there's a minimal chance for Identity Theft for me. I'm using Common Sense too so malware that logs users' input stands a little chance against me.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
so, if you use it.
and, it's your opinon.
then, that's my opinion.
that's why, in my first post. i said "personally"
why you force with with your "knowledge"?

thanks.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
We're getting too personal and But I'm not against your opinion, I'm just telling the truth and it's up to you if you're gonna change your view.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
I'll never change my view.
the problem is my brain can remember it. and, I'll protect my PC or laptop everyday i use with my brain and my security config, then it will be never get keylogger or any viruses.
thanks.

This topic is END.
if we continue it, it will be misunderstanding with you and me.
Hopefully my opinion and yours will be useful for members and visitors, so their can choose what best way for their.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
yeah.
we already do it.
keep it and not make misunderstanding each others.
cheers and peace.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I visit daily around 40 sites , and I have an account on 20 ... If I had to remember the password on all of them I'll go mad in a few days.
Like you win7holic , had the same opinion about password managers before trying it. Have you ever tried a password manager?
Right now I'm using Lastpass and it's a great and free tool, personally I can't see any downside in using it..... It makes your like easier just like a adblocker. :)

Last edited:

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
when i join in this forum and read about LastPass. then try it.
but, i thought.
what for? get help from software, JUST for "remembering" a password?
in the night i thinking it.
so, i remove it. is not very useful for me.

thanks for video. probably it useful for people want get help remembering a password.

D

Deleted member 178

win7holic said:
thanks for video. probably it useful for people want get help remembering a password.

i have many usernames and passwords and i don't like typing them all the time, specially when when im in a hurry. Lastpass do it for me.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
yeah that's good for you, umbra.
I have many account also.
for personal life and like now, forums or something about that.
since my brain still can remember, and remember i said before?
I'm still young ,bro. and always can remembering
thanks.

D

Deleted member 178

your passwords should not be so complicated to remember, mines are long with many special and normal characters and numbers. im sure your brain cant remember any one of them, and surely you will be mad after 2 tries typing them ! :D

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
i thought, it's you umbra use like that.
thanks. :dodgy:

and, umbra. we (boxx and me) make it clear yesterday.
don't need debate about my brain to remember it. IF you want use lastpass or something like that. it's up to you guys.
thanks.

D

Deleted member 178

win7holic said:
i thought, it's you umbra use like that.
thanks. :dodgy:

you didnt read my previous post do you? :D

and, umbra. we (boxx and me) make it clear yesterday.
don't need debate about my brain to remember it. IF you want use lastpass or something like that. it's up to you guys.
thanks.

you seems to lost your sense of humor lately :D, ok i stop i dont want you do that : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj4UvCxNWww :D

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
win7holic said:
when i join in this forum and read about LastPass. then try it.
but, i thought.
what for? get help from software, JUST for "remembering" a password?
in the night i thinking it.
so, i remove it. is not very useful for me.

You keep saying this... :rolleyes:

We get it already. You can stop posting this on every thread about password 'helper' software.

Thanks!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.