[split] Screen recorders

Status
Not open for further replies.

1234avast

Thread author
Apr 5, 2012
hey guys just asking is there any other better screen recorders out there other then hypercam, camstudio, camtasia? :/

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
RE: Avast! Free Antivirus 7.0 Behaviour Shield Test

1234avast said:
hey guys just asking is there any other better screen recorders out there other then hypercam, camstudio, camtasia? :/ cuz im trying to find a better one as hypercam doesnt really record that amazingly

As far as I know they are the only ones that are built for desktop screen recording.

1234avast

Thread author
Apr 5, 2012

O.O mother of god face...... best one i know is camtasia but i can't to seem to get it free

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

1234avast said:
O.O mother of god face...... best one i know is camtasia but i can't to seem to get it free

Like you were told by MalwareKiller make a seperate thread about this and that is why you can use Camstudio which is free and or buy a key from Techsmith (Camtasia).

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well hypercam is fine however since its unregistered version, a yellow written will be displayed during recording session. (AFAIK)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Have you tried CamStudio (FREE) or Expression Encoder 4 -10 min cap - (FREE)

http://camstudio.org/
Might want to use the DivX Codec with CS for HD.

http://expression.microsoft.com/en-us/cc507507
Where is says, latest is SP1 version:
cc265059.16Encoder.png
Download the Free Edition of Expression Encoder

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
expression is feature rich so its a bit confusing but BB Flashback Express is my choice.
personally i have problem recording with camtasia and camstudio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.