Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Spotflux Lite

Encrypt your entire internet connection and protect your privacy and security from common internet threats.

Spotflux encrypts all of your web browsing via SSL and increases your privacy by hiding your IP address. This chrome extension provides a "Free VPN in a Browser" by connecting you to the global Spotflux security cloud.

View on Chrome Web Store
Review Spotflux Privacy Policy

Thanks to Overkill for sharing.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
This is almost the same as zenmate, but you don't need a password/e-mail and it is on automatically until you pause protection...
This works extremely well and way better than the windows version

HssYxLV.png

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
Last time I tried this it interfered with my AV's ability to update on startup. There were some other minor issues as well which caused me to ditch it. That was a year or two ago. Maybe it has improved functionality now.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
You must mean spotflux the software for windows, this is brand new to my knowledge

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
Overkill said:
You must mean spotflux the software for windows, this is brand new to my knowledge
Edit: You're right, this is new. They advanced the technology from the initial app to develop a chrome extension with the same capability. I saw the screenshot and it was just like app version I trial-ed back when. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.