Spy Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
Hi :)

I had not heard of you until I read your writing, so I've installed it.
  • first thing it does in Windows 10 is to disable Windows Defender
  • It has support in my language, I like that
  • Its scan is fast
  • I do not like that it's does not have option to scan with right, but it has Custom Scan, but it works in a strange way, actually does not let you make a custom scan in Custom Scan o_O
  • I downloaded 45 virus(between two months and one day) and the result was: 3/45.
It is not a conclusive result, but to me it has helped me so far, I do not trust on this AV solution. But yes, I enjoyed "playing" with it ;)

upload_2016-3-9_8-10-46.png upload_2016-3-9_8-22-28.png upload_2016-3-9_8-23-25.png upload_2016-3-9_8-36-7.png upload_2016-3-9_8-47-37.png upload_2016-3-9_8-48-10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CySecy825

Thread author
Hi :)

I had not heard of you until I read your writing, so I've installed it.
  • first thing it does in Windows 10 is to disable Windows Defender
  • It has support in my language, I like that
  • Its scan is fast
  • I do not like that it's does not have option to scan with right, but it has Custom Scan, but it works in a strange way, actually does not let you make a custom scan in Custom Scan o_O
  • I downloaded 45 virus(between two months and one day) and the result was: 3/45.
It is not a conclusive result, but to me it has helped me so far, not rely on this AV solution. But yes, I enjoyed "playing" with it ;)

View attachment 87574 View attachment 87577 View attachment 87578 View attachment 87579 View attachment 87580 View attachment 87581
Scareware, Rogue

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
looks liker another good Av :) or Rogue
No, in fact I'm uninstalling it now. Its detection rate is low, does not work well "custom scan" is proving a little heavy on the computer, uninstall it is longer than a Monday at home mother in law ... I've tried it with curiosity, but not I can recommend it. my experience has not been positive, in fact has been on my computer 45 minutes

C

CySecy825

Thread author
No, in fact I'm uninstalling it now. Its detection rate is low, does not work well "custom scan" is proving a little heavy on the computer, uninstall it is longer than a Monday at home mother in law ... I've tried it with curiosity, but not I can recommend it. my experience has not been positive, in fact has been on my computer 45 minutes
I installed in VM and i cannot scan gustom scan and buy buy buy everywhere Ican,t recommend too when i was tested it

Reactions: Smith83 and frogboy

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
I stumbled upon "unhackme" which is basically used as a removal tool... Seems legit and all,,, anyone tried it or what are your opinions about the product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.