tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
SpyDetectFree is a FREE tool mainly intended for detecting processes on your computer that might be spying on your keyboard
SpyDetectFree | WorkTime

A new tool i found while browsing.
I hope you will test it and share your opinion.

p.s.: Mods you should correct the thread if something is wrong.
Sorry i can't upload the image

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

SpyDetectFree is a FREE tool mainly intended for detecting processes on your computer that might be spying on your keyboard
SpyDetectFree | WorkTime

A new tool i found while browsing.
I hope you will test it and share your opinion.

p.s.: Mods you should fix if something is wrong.
Sorry i can't upload the image
If you want some kind of anti-keylogger then Zemana Anti-Logger would be the best option because it has:

Anti-Keylogger
Anti-Screenlogger
Anti-Webcamlogger
Anti-Clipboardlogger
System Defence

Reactions: tonibalas

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Another powerful scanner is Detekt, mainly for exposing government level surveillance, Hacking Team and other high grade spyware used on journalists,VIPs, etc. But you never know. :eek: It's free and backed by Amnesty Foundation and Privacy International, so worth trying.

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Detekt is not useful. It is literally just signature based, so any Av would be able to do as well or better than it.
RCS self protections vs Detekt Anyhows, it's not meant to replace the regular AV,neither it is silver bullet for every top level spyware,as the cat and mouse game continues.Disclaimer in the readme file.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonibalas
L

LabZero

The only detected process that "probably" could record my keystrokes is WRusr.dll (Webroot SA) obviously a false positive.:D

Cattura1.PNG

Cattura.PNG

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
SpyDetectFree looks like a very interesting on-demand tool. I hope MalwareTips' best and brightest will give it a look.

Reactions: tonibalas and Rishi
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.