SpyShelter - an overview of my own settings, tips and useful information

Product name
SpyShelter Firewall/Premium
Pros
  • High non-signaures protection with a lot of customisable features and settings
CONS
Rather for higher skilled users than average
Protection
Outstanding
Usability
5 / 5
User Interface
4 / 5
CPU/RAM/Storage
Low Usage

ichito

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
I've shared my SpyShelter settings with other users many times on numerous occasions, but never didn't collect those fragmentary information in one place...so after some time of preparing I want to present the result of my job :) Originaly this article is published in Polish forum...presented English version is made by Google Translator so I know that's can be sometime not clear...sorry :) If you will have a question I'll try to explain it.
Google Translate

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I am more surprised by how well google translator manages to translate polish to english. Good job.

Maybe you can add the images here as in order to open them on the other forum you need an account.

Last edited:

ichito

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Maybe you can add the images here as in order to open them on the other forum you need an account.
I've changed the way of uploading pictures so they can be normaly opened by not only logged users also...it's checked one more time few minutes ago :) Only thumbnails below article are for active looged users of SG.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I've changed the way of uploading pictures so they can be normaly opened by not only logged users also...it's checked one more time few minutes ago :) Only thumbnails below article are for active looged users of SG.
My bad i had the site blocked so i couldn't maximise the images on the main text and i assumed you could only see them at the original size from the bottom.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thank you for compiling this, ichito. It shows well for me on one browser but not on my default browser. I have used a couple of converters to convert the .htm file to a PDF, but so far the PDF is a dud, shows almost nothing.

When I try to save the translated page I don't get the translation.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.