Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Download SpyShelter 15 Beta Now! 2

What’s new?
  • The SpyShelter Graph and Terminal keep tabs on when your processes are stopping and starting.
  • The Activity tab shows all your active processes and allows you to search them, and sort them different ways. Click an app icon to see details about it, and terminate it, or make new rules.
  • The Rules tab makes it easy to set up POWERFUL Application Control rules for your Windows apps, or publishers.
  • The Protection tab shows off SpyShelter’s other new major features, like built-in Threat Detection (with auto-quarantine), our new protection modes, like Paranoid, Suspicious, or Easy.
  • Now SpyShelter gives you useful Insights about what different executables do on your PC. Click an icon of an app to see!
  • Screenshot Protection is easily accessible from the Protection tab, or by right clicking our Windows tray icon. Turn it on when banking or dealing with sensitive work data.
  • SpyShelter’s powerful Events, keep track of any executable-related changes on your PC.
  • Go to SpyShelter’s settings to run our app completely from the Windows Terminal!
  • Prefer a dark mode? Go to our settings and switch on our “Cyberpunk Dark” skin.
  • Yes, we know Keyboard Encryption isn’t back yet… but we’re working hard to bring it back as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!
  • We apologize for the lack of localization (different languages) as we work to bring it back.

Please give us feedback on this major new Beta release, and let us know how we can improve by replying to this thread.

In true “hacker” style, we don’t even have sales set up yet, so we’ve given the new SpyShelter Beta App a 30 day FREE trial for everyone. If you are considering supporting our work on this project in the future, please sign up on our order page by clicking an order button. We’ll email out a coupon to everyone who signs up there when sales are ready.

Are you a SpyShelter Classic User?
Our Classic apps are still 100% available in our SpyShelter help page 2, and they are still 100% functional as always. If you run into any issues with our original apps please email us 1 so we can help you.

Protection Features:

ss#1.pngss#2.pngss#3.png

Last edited:

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
It looks like Spyshelter will intergrate some signature engine?(if so, i guess it's from bitdefender or avira)
I have no official information about that, too early in development yet 🤷‍♂️

My guess, this feature to detect "known executable threats" might be rather something like File Reputation...

SS#TP.png

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
is Spyshelter now being developed by a new group in Texas USA? @silversurfer do you recommend us testing it? In very distant past SS gave me problems, but perhaps time is ripe to try it again? Is the beta free to try? What do you run with it, I assume just MS Defender?
Yes they are from Texas, but development seems also partially in Europe, official blog post: SpyShelter in 2023! - SpyShelter | World's best anti keylogger

On my secondary laptop, this version of SpyShelter Ultimate Beta does work flawless, but that doesn't mean other people should try it as development is still in beta ;)
I had to request their support via email helpdesk@spyshelter.com they sent me some information of this beta, including a link to download...

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Is there any information when the release is scheduled?
I don't know, Spyshelter Support told me nothing about that... I sent them back Requested Feedback about system impact and the features in general. On my test system are no issues at all, this software seems to be quite stable.

You may want to request for release information via email helpdesk@spyshelter.com

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
re "feedback"... I tried SS ages ago & did not like it, but open to trying again. Is it compatible with other security solutions, or do you use only SS?
On my testing system this new SpyShelter beta version is installed together with Windows 11 Defender (MD). I tried it also for a short time as companion with Kaspersky Free, in my case no incompatibility noticed so far 👍

For the download link of Spyshelter Ultimate, just send a request to helpdesk@spyshelter.com

LennyFox

Level 7
Jan 18, 2024

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
False, I'm in W11 Pro with Kaspersky Premium 21.16 + W. Core Isolation enabled, and no issues... the only con is that You can't use K. integrated Virtualization, since 2 Hypervisors can't run at the same time in system...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.