Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
What does spyshelter bring to your computer that Kaspersky dosnt cover and did you add exemptions to avoid overlaps(conflicts)?oops sorry silver..I was suppose to ask harlan
No problem, I can say it for my case. On my older laptop, I use Kaspersky Free what doesn't provide Application Control unlike paid versions of Kaspersky.
SpyShelter Ultimate has a similar Application Control but less advanced at the current phase of development. Additional "Keyboard Encryption" system wide...

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

15.0.0.480b (06/Feb/2024)​

• Released the completely redesigned SpyShelter Antispyware Beta, with Pro and Ultimate paid versions.
  • The Paid versions are not yet available for sale.
  • All new user interface.
  • All new website.
  • Threat Detection and Automatic Quarantine.
  • System requirements are any 64-bit Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer with an Intel CPU.
  • "Classic" SpyShelter software versions are still available on our help page under "Classic SpyShelter Apps" and fully functional (both paid/free).
Source: SpyShelter Help

Download SpyShelter 15 Beta Now! 2

What’s new?

• The SpyShelter Graph and Terminal keep tabs on when your processes are stopping and starting.
  • The Activity tab shows all your active processes and allows you to search them, and sort them different ways. Click an app icon to see details about it, and terminate it, or make new rules.
  • The Rules tab makes it easy to set up POWERFUL Application Control rules for your Windows apps, or publishers.
  • The Protection tab shows off SpyShelter’s other new major features, like built-in Threat Detection (with auto-quarantine), our new protection modes, like Paranoid, Suspicious, or Easy.
  • Now SpyShelter gives you useful Insights about what different executables do on your PC. Click an icon of an app to see!
  • Screenshot Protection is easily accessible from the Protection tab, or by right clicking our Windows tray icon. Turn it on when banking or dealing with sensitive work data.
  • SpyShelter’s powerful Events, keep track of any executable-related changes on your PC.
  • Go to SpyShelter’s settings to run our app completely from the Windows Terminal!
  • Prefer a dark mode? Go to our settings and switch on our “Cyberpunk Dark” skin.
  • Yes, we know Keyboard Encryption isn’t back yet… but we’re working hard to bring it back as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!
  • We apologize for the lack of localization (different languages) as we work to bring it back.

Please give us feedback on this major new Beta release, and let us know how we can improve by replying to this thread.

In true “hacker” style, we don’t even have sales set up yet, so we’ve given the new SpyShelter Beta App a 30 day FREE trial for everyone. If you are considering supporting our work on this project in the future, please sign up on our order page by clicking an order button. We’ll email out a coupon to everyone who signs up there when sales are ready.

sypqys

Level 3
Apr 18, 2022
Hello !

How many cost for one year with coupon ?
I think there is not avalaible the coupon, with give my email in order to see that.
The software seem to be pretty good !
Compatible with Portmaster (Free) ?

When I make a screen capture with protection, there is black the screen capture, I want to exclude ShareX.
There is an option ?

Thanks

Reactions: silversurfer

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Hello !

How many cost for one year with coupon ?
I think there is not avalaible the coupon, with give my email in order to see that.
Seems impossible to get yet "discount coupon" because this software is still in beta phase of development...

According to official information from homepage:
Get emailed a discount coupon when SpyShelter Pro and Ultimate are ready.
Source: https://spyshelter.com/subscription/

When I make a screen capture with protection, there is black the screen capture, I want to exclude ShareX.
There is an option ?
AFAIK, I cannot find an option to exclude certain software, currently this feature "Screenshot Protection" works only turned ON (black screen) or simply OFF.

sypqys

Level 3
Apr 18, 2022
Anything have a idea if it is compatible with Safin Portmaster Free ?
Or security of Windows Defender is enough ? On Reddit, there is this answers...

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
When spyshelter sorted out of beta, what happened for existing lifetime licence ?, or nothing to see, it's just another software?
For that, you could try to get a helpful response from new support team of SpyShelter or search for info on their forum: SpyShelter Antispyware Forum
I have always contact them via this email helpdesk@spyshelter.com

But my speculation is that we have probably no luck continue to use our lifetime license because it might be only valid for the former owner "Datpol"

The new Spyshelter forum shows the following information, they call the previous versions "Classic" SpyShelter 15 Public Beta is here!
Are you a SpyShelter Classic User?
Our Classic apps are still 100% available in our SpyShelter help page 5, and they are still 100% functional as always. If you run into any issues with our original apps please email us so we can help you.

Classic SpyShelter Apps​

SpyShelter’s original apps (besides the discontinued firewall) are still available and fully functional for all original SpyShelter paying customers.

Last edited:

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
For that, you could try to get a helpful response from new support team of SpyShelter or search for info on their forum: SpyShelter Antispyware Forum
I have always contact them via this email helpdesk@spyshelter.com

But my speculation is that we have probably no luck continue to use our lifetime license because it might be only valid for the former owner "Datpol"

The new Spyshelter forum shows the following information, they call the previous versions "Classic" SpyShelter 15 Public Beta is here!

I sent a message to the support team. They replaced my lifetime license with a license eligible for the new version. I also participated in the beta version and made some feedback on some issues.

Jul 6, 2012
That's interesting. On the website they have listed help@spys... under contacts. From help@spys... my mails got bounced back as "invalid email" or so. So if I hear nothing from the working business@spys... I will try that one :D
Problem with e-mail is fixed.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I was just at spyshelter website. I see beta is available to download. Are y'all using the free version or the Pro for $49 / 2 devices? Is the free a limited version that remains free or like a 30-day trial version? The free seems so limited based on the comparison list, how do you tell if the Pro is worth it?

Reactions: Nevi and sypqys

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
I was just at spyshelter website. I see beta is available to download. Are y'all using the free version or the Pro for $49 / 2 devices? Is the free a limited version that remains free or like a 30-day trial version? The free seems so limited based on the comparison list, how do you tell if the Pro is worth it?

I'm using the pro. I had a lifetime license before, and they were nice enough to update it for v15. The only way, I guess, that you can see which one you should get is to try both. But I really, really, like the pro version.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.