Troubleshoot Spyware infected?

Infected operating system
Android 11
Infected device
moto g stylus (XT2115DL)
Infected device issues
Their are just weird situations that just don't feel right that have led me to believe that either my bf has put some sort of spyware on my phone with a gps locator or he's hacked In by finding out my passwords. I just get this uncomfortable feeling using my phone now.
Steps taken to remove the infection
None

WhooRu?

Thread author
Oct 23, 2021
How can I find out if my Android phone has spyware? And how can I get it off my phone? Also what's a good phone security for future protection?

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
How can I find out if my Android phone has spyware? And how can I get it off my phone? Also what's a good phone security for future protection?
Download a trusted Anti Virus App from Googles Play store.
I would recommend either Kaspersky or Bitdefender has both are capable of detecting Stalkerware on Android phones.
After installing it do a full scan on your phone.

If you use WhatsApp.
Open the App click on the 3 dots on the top right of the screen.
Then select Linked devices.
Log out of all devices you do not recognize.

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.