App Review Standard User Malware Test - (MrITReviews)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Was requested here by MRF71.

Got a new mic, so let me know how it sounds. :)

Feedback is always appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Awesome dude, i'm watching it now...is this your first video with a mic?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Your Admin account was as good as useless, with no password-protection. Just saying :D

Some software can get installed in a Standard Account, try Waterfox.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Different in that Windows XP has no UAC, but by default Windows 7 is more secure than Windows XP. You should consider upgrading. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MRF71 said:
is this your first video with a mic?

No second time.

Earth said:
Your Admin account was as good as useless, with no password-protection. Just saying :D

Some software can get installed in a Standard Account, try Waterfox.

I realise that, just thought for the video there was no point in making a password.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Oh my gosh! You sound like a crazed Aussie!!! It is even more radical than that Aussie heavy metal!! I mean, crykie blokes/mates!! Something like that anyway. :)

Do they all talk like that at Google Down Under? Bunch of jolly blokes there.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Oh my gosh! You sound like a crazed Aussie!!! It is even more radical than that Aussie heavy metal!! I mean, crykie blokes/mates!! Something like that anyway. :)

Do they all talk like that at Google Down Under? Bunch of jolly blokes there.

Ha I really do see that you like us Aussies :p

That is the only Google I use.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Earth said:
Different in that Windows XP has no UAC, but by default Windows 7 is more secure than Windows XP. You should consider upgrading. :D

I meant in regards to security, I will have to next year unless I use the open source XP (can't remember the name)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.