Static, Slow Performance and League of Legends near to unfunctionality.

JumboBoy

Thread author
Sep 9, 2016
At the moment if i use say, YouTube and have other things open like manga, Tumblr, or League of legends everything with audio will have a static sound and lag a lot, the videos will run really slowly (mostly anything with sound), and graphics on videos or visual content will blur out until it settles down. I mostly play League of Legends on my Acer Aspire E1-510, it will run just fine, i may not be able to use the best quality in-game graphics available but i don't mind, first i was able to open the launch page smoothly with no issues at all, but now it takes several moments to open and wont respond for a while when you press launch, some functions on the client make that static sound when i open it and have it running, and now my laptop is so slow it barely even opens a new tab smoothly, i bare with it to just make an account on here to get professional advice.

I have Bullguard installed and CCleaner to help me find anything infecting my files but nothing has been detected at all, as i type this now im attempting to wipe free space off of my C: drive to see if that makes a difference, it is currently through 50% of the process with 180,000MB out 364,826MB.

Please i would love to have as thorough a process for cleaning my laptop as soon as possible.
Thank You

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

x5o4gh.png

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

JumboBoy

Thread author
Sep 9, 2016
the bullguar blocked the file you requested because it was said to do harm to my system, should i retry using it? or try another system you reccomend?

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-10_13-50-32.png
    upload_2016-9-10_13-50-32.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2016-9-10_13-51-28.png
    upload_2016-9-10_13-51-28.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 4

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.