Level 45
Thread author
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Hi @Jack,
thanks for that great feature, it makes the reports look awesome!

Two difficulties could be solved however, to make the creation of reports faster and way more user-friendly (if possible to solve):

*Option to edit more than one field (e.g. for center alignment, colour change for system status) - the options are greyed out once more than one field is active
Unbenannt.PNG

*once the text in one box is completely removed, the column will lose one box, you cannot restore it (but drop another column before or after, and need to fill out all the fields again)
When I tried editing, the issue is gone. Seems to appear only on creation of a new table. Once published, the issue seems to be gone.
If someone else found anything, feel free to join in!

Thanks in advance!

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
*once the text in one box is completely removed, the column will lose one box, you cannot restore it (but drop another column before or after, and need to fill out all the fields again)
When I tried editing, the issue is gone. Seems to appear only on creation of a new table. Once published, the issue seems to be gone.
If someone else found anything, feel free to join in!
I also get this issue, but every time I get it I type CONTROL + Z (Undo) once (or several times as needed), and the removed cells comes again :)

Last edited:

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Thread author
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
I also get this issues, but every time I get it I type CONTROL + Z (Undo) once (or several time as needed), and the removed cell comes again :)
Thanks for confirmation @harlan4096!
Yes, I did that too :)
Good if you notice it fast, otherwise it might remove other entries (like numbers) you did after the cell was removed :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.