Expired Steganos OkayFreedom VPN Premium for 1 Year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Your link is in Russian and the promo page is German. Is this an English version too?

abdou17

Level 2
Verified
May 3, 2013
OkayFreedom VPN[New] - 1 Year Premium

upload_2016-7-2_13-55-9-png.106923

How to:
1)Visit the promo page.
2)Fill in your details(Disposable email works),uncheck the newsletter option.
3)Fill the captcha and click send.
4)The activation key would arrive in your inbox.
Download
Support

Enjoy.​

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for provide the giveaway .

There is someone report on Chrome's extension store ,
say this VPN will add the popup to website .

2018-04-02_18-07-49.jpg

:unsure:

Also their extension on Chrome is useless ,
just a icon on toolbar , and guide you to the official website ,
you can't use extension to access the VPN .
And they seems don't have any extension on Firefox .....

I personally feel the official website seems too simple ,
how strange VPN service is it ....
Is this really safe to use ?

------------------------

Oh my Gosh ....

2018-04-02_18-20-46.jpg

VirusTotal

I alredy send this installer to Symantec asking for analysis ,
hope this isn't a Malware ...

===============

Update :

Symantec reply the analysis result :
2018-04-02_18-37-46.jpg

Seems no problem , just a False alert . :p

Last edited:

Draygoes

Level 1
Verified
Mar 29, 2018
The program from the promo link is detected as malware during online scans, but when executed in a virtual machine it does not do anything malicious. I tested twice (to be sure), then put it on my main system. It has been installed for a full day now with no side effects.

Reactions: Jack and frogboy

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
The program from the promo link is detected as malware during online scans, but when executed in a virtual machine it does not do anything malicious. I tested twice (to be sure), then put it on my main system. It has been installed for a full day now with no side effects.

I used OkayFreedom in my 2nd pc and they have some annoying ads when your promo finished, similar to ashampoo probably that why av detect it and for me seems legit this av alert.

Draygoes

Level 1
Verified
Mar 29, 2018
I used OkayFreedom in my 2nd pc and they have some annoying ads when your promo finished, similar to ashampoo probably that why av detect it and for me seems legit this av alert.
I figured that was expected as the free version even says that its ad supported. I find myself hard pressed to call it malicious though.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.