Expired Steganos Online Shield VPN 1 year!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Is this a 2GB a month limit or unlimited? Thank you! Although I don't need this I thought I would go ahead and get a license in case I do in the future.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Try this...........it should give you unlimited 1 year.........
OkayFreedom Special [chip0617]
Thanks, but no thanks, I will not be re-installing this, I don't like the fact that upon clicking the setup file it goes straight to installing, no eula no nothing. It also initiates checking for updates without ones permission, I know this can probably be controlled in the software's settings but on first update it should be asking permission.

Thanks, but no thanks, I will not be re-installing this, I don't like the fact that upon clicking the setup file it goes straight to installing, no eula no nothing. It also initiates checking for updates without ones permission, I know this can probably be controlled in the software's settings but on first update it should be asking permission.
That was just for Steganos .......... Okay Freedom, that is another whole ball of wax.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Level 2
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
I've tried Steganos before, think I got it from Giveaway Of The Day. I mean, it worked, but I had a lot of issues with DNS leaking so I dropped it.
It's nice for a free offer but I'd never pay for it.
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Myriad and norman

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
I've tried Steganos before, think I got it from Giveaway Of The Day. I mean, it worked, but I had a lot of issues with DNS leaking so I dropped it.
It's nice for a free offer but I'd never pay for it.
Thanks for sharing!

Agreed !

I did the same as yourself , and came to the same conclusions ..... junk !

I was expecting something much better from Steganos ( I was a big fan of their work , back in the day )

For folks wanting to " dip a toe into the water " and get some first-hand experience of using VPNs ,
there are much better freebies around :-

Windscribe
Security KISS

Reactions: Nuno

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.