Expired Steganos Password Manager 17

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you, I give this one a look, but the problem I had is that there are very few import options from other password managers. Their version 18 sounds like it supports many other features although I didn't try it. The 18 version of this software has Microsoft Edge support as an extension. I use Sticky Password and so far there is no EDGE support at all, so that might be a big deal for those needing that. Although lately the last couple months I have switched from Chrome, to EDGE and am now using Opera. There is no OPERA extension for version 17 of this software is the reason I mention that.

Not complaining, just trying to let others know what in my experience that it can or cannot do.

For those interested in this offer, just thought I would mention that if you give your email you may want to "UNCHECK" the send me future offerings from the company unless you want those when giving your email address. And also : You receive a DOWNLOAD link in the email you get with your license.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.