Expired Steganos Privacy Suite 12 FOR FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
About : Steganos Privacy Suite 12

Premium security — privacy you can trust

Working on a PC or laptop that's connected to the internet offers lots of advantages. But there are plenty of disadvantages too. Our laptops, USB sticks and CDs help transport documents, photos and movies all over the world. But what happens if a stranger gets a hold of the data on your hardware?

The risks:

• USB sticks with irreplaceable vacation photos can fall out of pockets. DVDs that contain personal financial information get lost all the time. Laptops with e-mails, contact info and calendars can be accidentally left behind in taxis.
  • All your passwords are neatly stored on an Excel sheet. But unprotected documents leave you vulnerable to data thieves.
  • You've deleted all the data on a PC you plan to sell. But did you know that someone could easily reconstruct the data you thought was gone forever?

The solution is Steganos Privacy Suite™ 12.

• Safes: Locks and encrypts documents, photos and your e-mail post office in a virtual data safe. Secures USB sticks, CDs and DVDs when on the go.
  • Password Manager: Organizes and manages all of your passwords and access information. All securely encrypted, of course. Supports Drag and Drop, or fills out website forms automatically.
  • Shredder: Shreds unwanted data permanently—cannot be reconstructed by data recovery applications.
  • Plus: E-mail and web favorites encryption functions, trace destructor and Steganography.
  • Complement your firewall and antivirus software with a first-rate data protection and encryption system.

244377-steganos-privacy-suite-12-i-steganos-privacy-suite.jpg

REGULAR PRICE : $69

How to get Steganos Privacy Suite 12 FOR FREE

In order to take advantage of this giveaway go to the PROMO PAGE and enter your email then press the "Abschicken“ button.

PROMO PAGE : http://steganos.com/magazine/computerbild/sss12

Enjoy!

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
Thanks for the info Jack.

I would like to see a review of this software.. if not i may make one sometime on a VM. Looks very interesting.

+1

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
K__M said:
Thanks for the info Jack.

I would like to see a review of this software.. if not i may make one sometime on a VM. Looks very interesting.

+1

PcMag has done a review for this product a few months ago, here is the summary :

Pros
Comprehensive, consistent handling of local passwords. Can create, hide, and transport encrypted drives or simple encrypted archives. Cleans up traces of browsing and computer use. Offers traceless browsing. Manages Web passwords. Can create read-only portable password manager. Secure deletion of files, free space, and entire drives.

Cons
Password manager is awkward. Form-fill feature doesn't work. Private favorites feature doesn't work correctly. E-mail encryption may be balked by other security products.

Bottom Line
Steganos is good at encrypting private information and can even hide evidence that any encrypted data exists. It securely wipes files, free space, or entire drives. However, its password manager is awkward, form-filling is broken, and private favorites don't work right.

You can read the full review here.

I've also grabbed a license key and will most likely try this soon:D

ocsi

Level 1
Oct 26, 2011
Attention! Can not be uninstalled (or very difficult). Own uninstall program does not work and by Revo Uninstaller is very difficult (Revo Uninstaller - many cases where this does not work).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.