Expired Steganos Privacy Suite 18

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Max30

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 3, 2017
Instructions:
1. Go to the promo link: Steganos Software GmbH
2. Enter your e-mail
3. Click on "Request serial number" ("Seriennummer anfordren" in German)
5. Check your mailbox to get it along with the downloading link
6. Download Steganos Privacy Suite 18
7. Activate it and enjoy all features of the software

SSS18_left_de.png

for more information about the software, visit this website: Steganos Privacy Suite 18 - Steganos – Privacy Software made easy

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Thanks for the share:giggle: but I noticed they are giving a free key for the outdated version(18)and they have version 19 on their site lol!
Same for Ashampoo:giggle:

Reactions: bribon77

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Interesting software. Do you think this is good i never try it ¿Are compatible whith another security products?. Now i am using emsisoft and Winpatrol Antirasom and HP paswordmanagger ¿Is this really need it or have it is too much paranoid?

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I give this one a try. I use Windows 10 64 bit PC and also use currently Rollback RX Home.

I had a problem at first installing it, it would start to install and then just get stuck, so I decided to install it in SAFE MODE, that worked fine. I did not realize or think at the time though, I use Rollback RX HOME "The free version" and I wonder if the encryption part of the software wasn't conflicting in someway with Rollback RX HOME, I didn't know until reading a few Rollback RX reviews/comments and such things that encryption software can cause problems. I can't tell you for sure either way because I have no idea.

Anyway, I got it installed and in the end decided that I really liked the Password Manager but didn't need the other stuff.

So I uninstalled or Rolled Back my PC using Rollback RX Home.

Since I really liked the Steganos Password manager I got to looking around and found a giveaway link to Steganos Password Manager 18 ONLY by itself. You can get it here and it's an official link as far as I can tell.

Steganos Software GmbH

I was using Sticky Password and used it for a while now, but what I liked most about the Password manager in this suite and the individual password manager by Steganos that I am using now is that "You get a License that last forever so long as you don't update the software".

I wanted to mention this for those of you who might have a similar type of setup and might not know about the encryption part of things.

For more information on Rollback RX and using encryption here's an informative link : Is Rollback compatible with Drive Encryption software?

I mention this because it directly affects using Steganos Privacy software Suite and feel other should know this who might use the software as me.

If I was in need for a privacy software suite, this would probably be my first choice. Although like I said the Password manager is really all I need and I was fortunate enough to get a free license for version 18.

On a side note, I use Opera as my primary browser, to make the Password manager work you need to install the Opera browser extension here that lets you install Google Chrome extensions : Download Chrome Extension

After doing that you can go to the Chrome store and install the Steganos Browser extension so it will work with Opera, you will have to go into extensions and enable these before they work in Opera.

Here's a link to the Chrome extensions you will need if you use Opera or Chrome :

Steganos Password Manager

I mention this because it is relevant whether you get the Privacy Suite 18 or the Password Manger 18 and use the Opera Browser.

Thanks again for the information on the giveaway Max 30!

I hope I am not breaking any rules, I'm just trying to help and sharing my experience using the software and such.

Good day all!

Last edited:

L S

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Thanks for the promotion, still works, I just downloaded :)(y)

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
This is Password manager? Like LastPass?
Steganos Password Manager tool is included in the suite.
Then you have to install Steganos Password Manager extension for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and saving passwords and website that you want to automatically access with auto-fill.
I have to say that it works pretty well on Chrome.

Chigwells

Level 4
Jan 16, 2012
Hmm...
"For over a decade, Steganos has been synonymous with reliable protection against data snoops and hackers. Since Steganos was founded, the encryption used in its software has never been cracked. There are no back doors, and Steganos stores no master passwords."

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.