Expired Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery 7

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.stellarinfo.com/de/registrierung/computerbild-wdr/computer-bild.php
How to get a license
1. Go to the [URL='https://www.stellarinfo.com/de/registrierung/computerbild-wdr/computer-bild.php']Promo Page Here[/URL], enter your name, email address, and check before “I’m not a robot”, and then click “Jetzt Ihren Schlüssel erhalten” button to submit
2. You will soon receive an email. Click on the confirmation link in it, then you will get a free registration key in the second email.
3. Download and install Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery 7 Home: [URL='http://download.stellarinfo.com/StellarPhoenixWindowsDataRecovery-Home.exe']English Installer[/URL]
4. Launch the app and enter the registration key you received to activate the full version.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
1.jpg

Key features:
  • Recover your Lost or Deleted Data from Inaccessible Hard Drives
  • Mobile Phone Data Recovery
  • Perform recovery of Office Documents, Presentation & Archive Files
  • Retrieves Multiple File Types from Different Storage Devices
  • Recovers Lost Data from Corrupt, Formatted & Virus Infected Drives
  • Filtered Tree option to make it easier for you to sort your recovered data
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery 7 Home normally costs $49.99 per serial number/registration key. But there is a time-limited giveaway going on, which enables you to get Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery 7 Home full version for free of charge.

To grab your free full version copy:

1. Go to the Promo Page Here, enter your name, email address, and check before “I’m not a robot”, and then click “Jetzt Ihren Schlüssel erhalten” button to submit
2. You will soon receive an email. Click on the confirmation link in it, then you will get a free registration key in the second email.
3. Download and install Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery 7 Home: English Installer [15.5 MB].
4. Launch the app and enter the registration key you received to activate the full version.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Do others agree?
I really like Hetman Partition Recovery, which I got as a giveaway a few years ago. On some damaged hard drives, other data recovery software will need to scan the whole drive to look for lost data, which takes time. Hetman is often able to read all the files and folders on these drives, with just a quick scan which is very fast.

Also, a few days ago I usede the Check File System function in MiniTool Partition Wizard Free, to make a drive that Windows was unable to access, readable again. It essentially ran chkdsk on the on the unreadable drive, which fixed a lot of errors, even though Windows itself would not recognise the partitions on the drive.

For drives which are readable, but have bad sectors on them, leading to very slow operation, or even Windows not booting, I've been able to clone them to a working drive, using EaseUS Disk Copy, using the option to ignore bad sectors. The result has often been that the clone of the drive works fine and even boots to Windows, when the original wouldn't. This probably wouldn't work too well, if there were a lot of bad sectors, as there could be significant data loss.

Reactions: Weebarra

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Great bit of software! Glad for some (if they use it) are able to get this for free and see what it's like!

~LDogg

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Great software! Worked under all of my tests at my home environment. The corporate software must be just as good if not better! I'm quite excited about this giveaway. I think I recommended this software to all of my buddies that I knew. Good stuff if anyone accidentally deletes something. I have used numerous pieces of software like Recuva in the past, but I think Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery will come in handy!

Thanks and hats off to you @BoraMurdar for the great find!!!

Sincerely,

Brian

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I am running this for the first time now. I was given an external hard drive which had been accidentally formatted to try and recover data from. I tried to recover the old partition data with several programs (Minitool Partition Wizard, EaseUS Partition Master,Active@ Undelete) as sometimes after a drive is quick formatted, it's possible to find and restore the old partition data, instead of having to recover lost data to another drive. However, even with a complete scan of the drive, they were unable to find the old partition data. However a deep scan with Windows Data Recovery has seemingly found all of the files and folders which had been lost, with the original names intact. I'm recovering the files now to another drive.

I'm impressed. Even a full scan of the drive with Hetman Partition Recovery found zero files.

Reactions: BoraMurdar

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.