Step 7: Live Security Platinum

liney

Thread author
Sep 8, 2012
I follow all the steps to remove Live Security Platinum virus. Everything went well until step # 7. When I tried to install the program of RogueKiller.exe, it gives me a message that says that this website is blocked because it is a virus so I can't install it. I am almost 80% that the Live Security Platinum is gone, however I will like to do step 7 to be completely sure. Can you please help me. Thank you :)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello and welcome to malwaretips.com,
Can you please run the scans from this thread and add the logs to your next reply so that I can get an idea on what's going on.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.