SterJo NetStalker+ESET NOD32 AV+Heimdal Pro+SUPERAntiSpyware+VS - Good enough?

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Yes, you're right. But the reason I stated that is in every software that claims to have advanced techniques against malware, we can still object that it doesn't protect against "other advanced threats", like your objection right now. The objection never ends. Thus, nothing protects against everything. :)
I think it depends on what the software protects against....some more some less.

I would choose one that protects more

Reactions: XhenEd

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
No problem. Have you considered CF and WD?
If use ESET NOD32 AV (with HIPS) and SterJo NetStalker Firewall no need of CFW and WD

ESET NOD32 AV >>>> WD

CFW does NOT have advanced threat protection and does NOT filters SSL/HTTPS. Only Comodo Dome Shield has the ATP and the SSL/HTTPS features. Also, CFW doesn't display informatively like SterJo NetStalker (network monitoring tool). It, however, has arp spoofing and some network protection features although not as thoroughly as ESET IS or Bullguard IS

Comodo Firewall Virtual Appliance Advanced Threat Protection, Antivirus Scan, COMODO

Last edited:

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
I would remove that Heimdal I also show you one review about it so pointless! no reason to have it! why not just use hitman pro alret?
Advanced threats - Against ransomware, APTs, exploit kits, financial Trojans and data-stealing malware, botnets, zero-hour exploits
- SSL/HTTPS/HTTP/DNS filtering - Phishing links, legitimate websites hacked to distribute malware, infected online ads, rogue software updates, blocks outgoing malware to communicate with C&C server
All of these protections in 1 product?!exploits? it cant even block a phishing link what exploit:D
34$ for this?the same price as hitman pro.
If you want better protection then buy hitman pro alert, not Heimdal.

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I would remove that Heimdal I also show you one review about it so pointless! no reason to have it! why not just use hitman pro alret?

All of these protections in 1 product?!exploits? it cant even block a phishing link what exploit:D
34$ for this?the same price as hitman pro.
If you want better protection then buy hitman pro alert, not Heimdal.
The developer has mentioned that since Heimdal Pro is not an AV the AV-type test does not apply to its product

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
So if it's not AV how is going to block APTs, exploit kits, financial Trojans and data-stealing malware, botnets,? advance threat?! I don't understand

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.