Expired Sticky Password Premium 8 Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Sticky Password Premium 8 Full Version Serial License Key For Free

sticky-password-7-sonxq-png.76692

Sticky Password Premium 8 is normally priced a $19.99 per one year serial number / license key. But to celebrate the coming Black Friday Day, the developer has launch a freebie feast where you can get Sticky Password Premium 8 one year license key for free.

1, To grab your free license, simply visit this promo page, enter your email address, and press the Get my License button.
Ashampoo_Snap_2015.11.27_13h59m46s_002_.png

2, You free license key for Sticky Password Premium 8.0 will be displayed immediately. Your License Key will also be sent to you via email.

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.11.27_14h00m38s_003_.png

3, Download Sticky Password Premium 8 and install it. Use the registration info in the e-mail to create a Sticky Password account during installation. For programs already installed, you can activate the full version license key in “Menu> Settings> My StickyAccount”.
*IMPORTANT: Sign up by December 31, 2015 to get your Sticky Password Premium for free! After activation, you can also install applications for Android and or iOS, mobile devices.

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-user 1-year license, for home and business use, and can be used for all your devices — desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets
  • You get free updates for one year
  • You get free tech support for one year
  • You must get your license key before this offer has ended and activate it

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
This is an excellent product, and really helpful for remembering the 60+ passwords I need. It is secure and stable. I originally tried to export the database from a competitor's product, and it was not possible. It took 4 hours to manually write down and verify all of those passwords. Sticky Password 8 doesn't have that problem. I am an avid user.

Kaffee4Eck

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2015
Sticky Password looks great but I really like my Lastpass... I try it out now (Both) and will see which is better for me. :)

Thanks

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Giveaway has expired, please update.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.