Expired Sticky Password Premium - free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Sticky Password Premium - free
-Login to Any Website in 5 Seconds-

promo page:http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/sticky-password-premium/in=todays-deals-home

Why Sticky Password?
Look here:

Features:
Automatically complete logins and forms instantly
Never forget your passwords ever again
Automatically create strong passwords for new registrations
Benefit from military-grade encryption
After you purchase you will receive a download link to install the software
Download available for: Windows XP, Windows Vista,Windows 7, Windows 8 (Desktop mode only), Mac, Android, iOS

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Got a key, downloaded and installed but its not launching on windows 8.1(no reaction to mouse clicks) ,i've tried reinstalling ,but still no go :( any idea ?

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
To your error:It's due to some settings in Internet Explorer but please send an email with the description of this error at: support@stickypassword.com

Last edited by a moderator:

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Dear customer,

thank you for contacting Sticky Password customer services.

here I am sending you a download link for an especial version of Sticky Password, in which this issue should be solved;
http://download.stickypassword.com/debug/stpass_80049_5969.exe

Install it over your current installation and please let me know if it helped you, we may include it into the next update (this issue has already been reported by several customers with Win 8.1).
Got this reply from support, sticky is now working ,might be helpful to people with similar problems.

normalizerx

Level 2
Oct 9, 2012
Got this reply from support, sticky is now working ,might be helpful to people with similar problems.

Thank you soooo much! I had the exactly same problem on my Win 8.1 and spent more than an hour to try and get it running with no success. I will install the file from your link and hopefully it will resolve my problem as well.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.