StriderHunterX's System Software Config.

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Regarding Backups-I backup weekly to my external HDD and create an image using Linux solutions(Redo) every 3 months....
That's great! I use Macrium Reflect. Any back up program is good. We have a great discussion going on now about backing up your OS here on the forum.
I forgot to add. You are welcome to start threads and reply about malware in Our Malware Talk Section!;)

Cain

Level 4
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
Looks pretty manageable. Maybe just as a precaution, the system could benefit from something like a preventative vulnerability scanner such as Secunia PSI

Reactions: nissimezra

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Fine configuration there ;)

Optional Suggestion: Lastpass for storing passwords securely if dealing lots of multiple login site and different passsword combination.

Reactions: nissimezra

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
Man,you guys are on whole ' nother level..

My PC has been secured for while(Running COMODO has been great,so far),but the amount of info I've just received in the last hours has been invaluable.

Browsers are stacked,PC is clean....I'm such a happy camper.Now......My corporate network beckons.

Time to read up and prepare....Yeah.this is site is addicting!!!!:eek:

Last edited:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
You have a very good config and i agree with the suggestions of the other members.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: StriderHunterX

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.