Guide | How To Strong Passwords

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Good site and it will generate a strong password..but how are you going to remember it ?:p Like Earth I'm also using Lastpass and it already has this auto-generate feature... :p
Bogdan wrote awhile ago a very good guide on how to secure your password : http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Secure-passwords-guide

Reactions: Kent

GabiCRX

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
Jack said:
Good site and it will generate a strong password..but how are you going to remember it ?:p Like Earth I'm also using Lastpass and it already has this auto-generate feature... :p
Bogdan wrote awhile ago a very good guide on how to secure your password : http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Secure-passwords-guide

You can use "remember password" from your browser !

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I use Identity Safe from Norton and it works flawless although there are bugs present within Identity Safe.

D

Deleted member 178

GabiCRX said:

the less secure method.
personally use a paraphrase like: imthemosthandsomeguyintheworld then use "hacker style" 1mth3m05th4nd50m3guy1nth3w0rld

easy to remember and very secure, u can add

GabiCRX

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
GabiCRX said:

the less secure method.
personally use a paraphrase like: imthemosthandsomeguyintheworld then use "hacker style" 1mth3m05th4nd50m3guy1nth3w0rld

easy to remember and very secure, u can add

Thank you for the tip !

marsellus

May 24, 2011
Thanks for the info, good side;)
I am for this purpose I use it StickyPassword
Awr8r.png

:D

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Video from Sophos on how to make secure passwords. I've been using this method for a while now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 178

too much for me :D i dont have highly-sensitive-super-top-secret files on my machine.

JurgNet

Sep 11, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
too much for me :D i dont have highly-sensitive-super-top-secret files on my machine.

Lol lucky you :)
Whatever the pass strength may be , the question is :
- The security is out there ,but for how long ? :p

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
personally, I never trust programs like this.
because, I have a brain to remember it. and i'm still young.
who's want to hack my brain? even no one person can do it.
so, it safe.

D

Deleted member 178

win7holic said:
because, I have a brain to remember it. and i'm still young.

looool

who's want to hack my brain? even no one person can do it.
so, it safe.

hmm... i can torture you, torture your family and friends in front of your eyes... i assure you, i will get your password :D

btw you are right who want to hack it :D

P.s: useless reply but i cant resist !! :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.